Monday 12 July 2010

Ideas and inspiration

Time is ticking by quickly and the ball is finally rolling... the accommodation is booked, the map is on hand and now all that is needed is a bike check.
I am going to embark on a bike ride that follows the length of the Famous Hadrian's wall...while the British sunshine is out and the earth is hardy it is all the more reason to go exploring!
It is a shame that when it is all completed and done I will be unable to re-tell the tale of my journey to my Dad, he unfortunately passed away at the age of 62 after suffering for over 30 years with Parkinson's. He enjoyed many of my travel tales over the years and was always an inspiration encouraging me to enjoy life...
So I have decided to dedicate this bike ride to him and to also try and raise money for a Parkinson's charity. Please see my link :


All I can say now is roll on Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment